A Rich Tradition of Excellence Providing Quality Products + Services to the Aerospace Industry
For over 30 years, InTech Aerospace has been a provider of superior interior MRO services. Predecessor operations represent a rich history as InTech evolved over the years. The company was originally founded as Aerospace Interiors, Inc. in the late 1980s as a provider of leather interiors supporting a fast-growing upstart airline and other airline clients. After being later purchased by an aerospace conglomerate in the mid-1990s, the company was reconstituted by a well-known airlines entrepreneur as InTech Interiors, with many of the original core leadership and technical experts re-joining the firm's rebirth.
The business was sold in the early 2000s to a regional airline, where it was transformed, yet again, into a multi-divisional aircraft service business. In 2011, that airline division's leadership team purchased the Houston unit of the enterprise and rebuilt InTech Aerospace into the multi-faceted aircraft interiors company that it is now. Today, InTech employs large numbers of well-trained aviation professionals at its Houston headquarters and primary MRO site, including many of the original craftsmen, technicians, seamstresses and managers from the earlier chapters of the company's colorful history.
Strategically located at a south-central USA major air hub (George Bush Intercontinental Airport - IAH), InTech also deploys work teams to major MRO centers and airlines maintenance locations nationwide. In 2014, InTech teamed with well-capitalized aerospace experts to continue expanding capabilities and growing the company.
Facility + Employees
- Located near George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) at 4750 World Houston, Parkway, Houston, Texas.
- Single-story facility with production, storage and administrative space at approximately 68,000 sf.
- Total of 130 employees today (non-union)
- InTech has the ability to flex its workforce quickly up or down with locally available skilled labor through the use of outsourced personnel, contracted via LTA.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with key decision-makers throughout their customer and supply base.
- Several key employees are cross-trained on repair capabilities to accommodate shifting business demands.
Excellence in Quality is the promise we make to our Customers. Our proactive approach to Quality helps ensure that all our products are delivered on-time and to the exacting Quality standards our Customers expect.
Over our many years of successful operation we have developed a core group of team members with a high-level skill sets and knowledge of the aircraft interior marketplace
. Our quest for Quality applies at every level, in every department, to every member of our team and to each of our suppliers. Recognizing Quality is the driving force behind everyting we do, InTech Aerospace has implemented the AS9110 Quality Standard
to aid in our commitment to continually improving our product Quality.
InTech Aerospace has been certified by USA Department of Transportation Federal Aviation Administration
that it complies in all respects, with the requirements of the Federal Aviation Regulations relating to the establishment of an Air Agency, and is empowered to operate an approved REPAIR STATION with the following ratings:
- Limited Airframe 07.24.1998
- Limited Accessory 08.01.2000
- FAA Part 145 Repair Station
- ISO AS-9110
- FAR Compliance
- Lean Operational Initiatives
- View our Repair Station License